Employment Opportunities @ AACC
Anne Arundel Community College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to the power of diversity and the strength it brings to the workplace.
Things to Note
• Applications are required for all positions.
• Please follow all special instructions, if indicated. Incomplete submissions will not be accepted or reviewed.
• Note: "See resume" on the employment application is not acceptable.
• After successful submission of your application, expect a system-generated 'thank you' email.
• Only candidates receiving further consideration will be contacted.
• While we appreciate your interest in employment with Anne Arundel Community College, we regret that we are unable to sponsor employment Visas for job applicants at this time.
• To search for open positions, click on the Search Jobs link.
• To apply for a position, click on the Apply for Position link within the Position.
• Onscreen instructions will guide you through a series of steps to complete and save your application.
• For your records and for future use, keep a copy of your user name and password.
• You cannot edit your application once submitted.
• Click on the Applicant Login link, and enter your user name and password.
• This allows you to:
• Review the status of positions you have applied to.
• Edit your existing application. You cannot edit your application once submitted. To edit an application, DO SO PRIOR TO searching, attaching and applying.
• Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
Before you begin, please note the following:
• Do not use your browser's "Back", "Forward" or "Refresh" buttons to navigate the site, or open a new browser window from your existing window. This may cause unexpected results, including loss of data or being logged out of the system. Please use the navigational buttons within the site.
• If you exit this site before submitting your completed employment application, your data will not be saved and you will need to re-enter your application in its entirety.
• For best success in your search, Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 11 are the preferred browsers.
• For security purposes, this system automatically logs you off when it senses no activity.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Human Resources department at 410-777-2425,
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., or email@example.com.